NEECB Regional Advisory Committee (RAC)
The purpose of the Northeast Regional Advisory Committee (RAC) for Interoperable Public Safety Communications is to:
- Promote the exchange of information, experience and concepts related to public safety interoperable communications.
- Encourage decisions and planning leading to greater levels of system interoperability among agencies and jurisdictions.
- Develop and implement a regional plan for interoperable public safety communications.
- Promote and encourage the cooperation and sharing of resources among the members.
- Advise the Regional Radio Board on matters of policy and technology.
- Each member of the JPO appoints 1 management employee to the committee.
August 26, 2021 Meeting Materials
April 22, 2021 Meeting Materials
March 25, 2021 Meeting Materials
February 25, 2021 Meeting Materials
- ARMER Talkgroup Sharing Permission Form_V7_(from Jan Agenda)
- Washburn County EM ARMER Interoperability Plan
- NE ARMER Talk Groups Encryption Request_MN Dept of Natural Resources_signed
- Information for the Upcoming Strategic Planning Sessions
- 2020-2023 Iowa SCIP
- 2019-2021 SECB Strategic Plan Update - July 2020
- 2019-2021 SECB Strategic Plan
January 28, 2021 Meeting Materials
- ARMER Talkgroup Sharing Permission Form_V7_Jan Agenda
- Jason Matthias COML Recertification_Jan Agenda
- Letter to NERAC From Carlton Sheriff Addendum 4
- Carlton County ARMER Participation Plan Addendum 4 January 12 2021
- Cook Co ARMER Participation Plan Amendment
- T-CPR Training Grant Program Overview - 01.26.21
- SAMPLE T-CPR Training Grant Project Work Plan - 01.26.21