Central Region Grant Reimbursement Process
FIRST - Submit your usual reimbursement requests to your county or agency.
SECOND - Give your grant administrator all the receipts plus the travel voucher or expense report form that you submitted to your Auditors or Sheriffs Office.
- Review Conference Memo
- Expense Reimbursement Form
- Only submit your $125 conference fee if your agency paid the fee. The Region will pay for everyone's conference fees.
- Invoices and/or Detailed Receipts (ECN requires detailed food receipts)
- Proof of Payment
- How to Submit for Grant Reimbursement Guide
- Commissioner Checklist @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Vendor Proposal
- Governing Body 50-50 Resolution (Stating the agency has the Match)
- Review Grant Deadlines Table Below
|SECB - Grant Applications Due||December/July||Vendor Quote and 50-50 Resolution|
|SECB - Proof of Progress Due||March 1st||County Board Resolution/Minutes/Invoice|
|SECB - Turn Back Funds Evaluated (tentative)||March (tentative)||Vendor Quote and 50-50 Resolution|
|SHSP - Grant Applications Due||December||Vendor Quote and 50-50 Resolution|
|SHSP - Proof of Progress Due||July 1st||County Board Resolution/Minutes/Invoice|
|SHSP - Turn Back Funds Evaluated (tentative)||August (tentative)||Vendor Quote and 50-50 Resolution|